Sattar Jabbar Rahman is the founder and the executive Director of the European Centre for Middle East Studies. He is Analyst and political activist and has Good communication skills with organizations and institutions gained through his long experience as a political analyst and activist and his participation in national and international conferences.
B.A. (Philosophy), Al-Mustansiriya University in Baghdad:
Diploma in Religious Studies, Babel College for Philosophy and theology / Baghdad belongs to the Pontifical Urbana University.
Diploma in Electronic Medical device, Institute of Al-Mansur, Baghdad.
- Coursera online course "Terrorism and counter-terrorism: comparative theory and practice" Leiden University, Netherlands.
- edX Online Course "Terrorism and Terrorism" Georgetown University, USA.
- edX Online Course "International Law" Catholic University of Löwen.
- edX Online Course "Human Rights: The Right to Freedom of Expression" Amnesty International.
- edX Online Course "War for the Greater Middle East" Boston University, USA.
- United States Institute of Peace Online Course "Conflict Analysis"
- United States Institute of Peace Online Course "Interfaith Conflict Resolution Course"
- United States Institute of Peace Online Course "Negotiation and Conflict Management"
- Peace Operations Training Institute Online Course "Principles and Guidelines for Peacekeeping Operations"
- OPEN2STUDY "Understanding the Origins of Crime", Griffith University, Australia Scope.
- The UNODC eLearning Program "Human Rights in the Community"
- The UNODC eLearning Program "Conflict Prevention with a Human Rights Approach"
INTERESTS AND ACTIVITIES:
- Hast studies and articles on the political thought and religion.
- Participated in television and radio interviews on politics and human rights and the minorities rights
- Participated in the National Conference for sovereignty and democracy, Baghdad, 2004.
- Participation in the conference of Iraqi intellectuals, Baghdad, 2005.
- Participation in the Conference of Arab-Kurdish, Erbil 18.-20. March 2004.
- Participation in the meeting of the Independent Commission on Human Rights in Iraq, Jordan - Amman 15.-19. November 2006.
- Participation in the conference "Ethnic and religious minorities in Iraq", Frankfurt am Main, Germany, 11 - 12 April 2008.
- Participation at the conference: "The mutual acceptance in Iraq: Common solutions to common problems" Iraq Erbil 20.-23. January 2009.
- Lecturer of philosophy and theology in religious and cultural institutions.
Copyright © 2017 European Centre for Middle East Studies. we are not responsible for the content of external sites.